Monday, March 28, 2011

berapa banyak kad bank daaaaa

yo!! supppp!! ceh, konon niggaz la mcm tuh?? huu.. ari nih isnin, offday oke!! 

today im not planning anything yet, woke up late, trying to be a lazy girl, and i did it yey!! hahahah then ate my breakfast bit n drunk my fav fresh milk and some milo on it, nom nom!! 

at noon, i went to RHB bank and renew my student saving account since im not active in saving money in dat bank since 2000!! hahahah, it's been a looooonngggg.... my kenny's salary also deposit into RHB account too, dats y im forced to renew it.. and u know,, im soooooo lazy lately.. last time kenny gave me cash for my salary, big money or small money, it still cash! hahahah, i can still remember, one of my salary's plastic got my name, siap dalam kurungan (agas) n the amount of my salary, like this, zafirah (agas) rm1000, wow, haaa, the amount i just lying hehehehe.. xpaham kn?? hahahah aku pon..

after an hour, i received a new account saving book and an ATM card, then i wonder, where should i place the card?? since my wallet have no more spaces for any additional card, haishhhhh.. i can notice the pak guard just watched me 'gode-gode' my wallet and i think he saw my wallet very clearly and he might say the same like mine, "hishhhh berapa byk kad bank daaaaaaaa???" yelah, i already have my cimb, maybank, bank islam, hahahahah .. and now, RHB card plak?? 
cimb card: saje saje
maybank: sbb wat akaun asb, loan
bank islam: sbb ptptn bg duit thru bank islam =)
rhb: gaji kenny pulak,
pasnih??


so u think i must be rich heh?? hahahaha, yes, im rich hahahah, =P ceh padahal, org lain pon byk jugak kad bank, hahahaha.. yelah, ini blog aku kn? nk jakun sorg dulu xsalah pe?? hahahah 


eh, English day ape ari nih?? cam merepek jek?? hahaha, ye, aku x pandai ckp english sgt, but so whatttttt?? hahahahah.. 

4 comments:

  1. betul2!!so what??merapu merepek je...janji bahagia!!haha:p

    ate udah orang kayo,byk le kad bank!!:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha, lepas nih kerja lain, kad bank lain pulak hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. cokopkan sume bank yg ada kt mlysia neh k,, akaun kite pon da byk ,,da 5!!

    ReplyDelete